We are looking for a resourceful job as a Systems and Network Support Officer at Electronic PayPlus Limited to join our productive team at Electronic PayPlus Limited in Lagos.
Developing your career as a full-time Systems and Networks Support Officer with Electronic PayPlus Limited is a great opportunity to develop excellent skills.
If you are good at presenting, planning and have the right personality for the job, then apply for the Electronic PayPlus Limited Systems and Network Support Officer position at Electronic PayPlus Limited today!
Electronic PayPlus Limited is a customer-focused smart card service and payment solutions provider, incorporated in 2004. Epayplus is known for its world-class service delivery and has done business in the financial and non-financial sectors of Nigerian economy as well as in regions beyond Nigeria.
We Are Hiring To Fill The Position Below
Position: Systems and Networks Support Officer
Job type: Full time
- Plan and implement network security, including creating firewalls, applying cryptography to network applications, managing host security, adding and removing/disabling users .
- Troubleshoot networks, systems and applications to identify and correct malfunctions and other operational difficulties
- Oversee timely notification to users of maintenance programs and implement preventive measures
- Ensure quarterly prevention of all systems – servers and workstations.
- Provides technical advice and assistance to all Epayplus internal staff on how to efficiently and effectively utilize various types of network infrastructure to achieve business objectives.
- Strategically design and implement Epayplus’ internal information systems and networked software architectures
- Plans and manages IT environment, corporate WAN, IP telephony changes, etc.
- Researches, selects, implements and maintains IT solutions, integrated with a variety of data sources.
- Work in conjunction with the IT manager to implement network security for the organization.
- Organizes the administration and maintenance of computer systems.
- Guides solutions to functional and technical problems; troubleshooting, system backups, archiving and disaster recovery and provides expert assistance when needed.
- Interacts with internal customers at all levels to resolve IT issues and provides timely responses.
- Ensures company assets are maintained responsibly.
- Ensure daily and weekly antivirus update on all company and company machines.
- Always ensure that all user issues are logged in the incident log.
- Ensure weekly and monthly reports are generated promptly and submitted to appropriate unit for review and action.
- Make sure all issues are resolved properly and promptly and have the project owner sign off on any issues before closing. The record should be kept in the incident log.
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time by the CIO or management of the company.
- B.Sc/HND in Computer Science or any related subject.
- 2 to 3 years of professional experience.
Skills and competences
- Excellent technical skills
- Organisational skills
- Planning skills
- Personal skills
- communication skills
- Skills for problem solving
- Networking skill
- Teamwork skills
- Attention to detail
- Understanding of payment card industry code, specifications and regulations
- computer skills
- Excellent benefits
- Opportunity for advancement
- Attractive package
About Electronic PayPlus
Electronic PayPlus Limited is a leading electronic payment company with years of industry experience.
We are a card-based solutions provider primarily focused on providing global payment solutions to the banking industry and other payment institutions.
If you are strong in critical thinking, cooperative and have the right experience for the job, then apply:
==>> Click here to apply online