Network Support Engineer – Team Leader (Level 2)
A dynamic and growing ISP is looking for a Network Support Team Leader to join their incredible team. You will need 3-4 years of relevant IT and ISP experience and have proven work experience as a team leader or supervisor. Your hands-on experience will include working with Juniper and Cisco routers, switches and firewalls and Fortigate firewalls. You will need to have an understanding and knowledge of customers, technology and processes supported in the Service Desk environment and you must be passionate about delivering high levels of service!
Additionally, you will need:
- Knowledge of MPLS, IPSec VPN, L2TP and GRE tunnels
- Knowledge and understanding of UTM Firewall features including Web Content Filtering, IDS, IPS, DOS Mitigation and Anti-virus
- Knowledge of a wide variety of network solutions, standards and protocols
- Knowledge and understanding of dynamic routing protocols, especially BGP
- Knowledge and understanding of VOIP and the associated quality of service
- Juniper and Fortigate certifications are a strong asset
- Strong network troubleshooting ability
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and stress tolerance
There are plenty of opportunities to grow and develop in this role and you will be working with an employer of choice!
If you have not heard from us within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
#network #support #engineer #team leader #ISP
Find out more/Apply to this position