AUDIO NETWORK IS A GLOBAL MUSIC COMPANY CREATING ORIGINAL, HIGH-QUALITY MUSIC FOR TELEVISION, FILM AND ADVERTISING AND FOR USER-GENERATED CONTENT ON DIGITAL AND SOCIAL PLATFORMS.
WITH A LIST OF OVER 1,000 ARTISTS AND A CATALOG OF OVER 200,000 TRACKS IN ALL CONCEIVABLE GENRES – WE HELP OUR CUSTOMERS FIND THE PERFECT TRACK TO TELL THEIR STORY.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Reporting directly to the Regional Manager for DACH and the Nordic Territories UK, we are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to join our London team. The ideal person will be very organized, excellent at stakeholder management, an excellent communicator and thrive in a collaborative environment.
- Sales Assets: Be the UK sales team’s first point of contact for all sales tool assets and ensure they are all delivered on time. All requirements of UK sales teams in terms of marketing assets to be covered by UK Marketing Manager
- Digital Marketing: Work closely with the CRM Marketing team to ensure the correct delivery of all sales email assets
- Content and Social Marketing: Take care of all their asset, music requirements, grab what they need from the sales team
- Direct Marketing: Direct Marketing activities (Mailings) and customer gifts throughout the year – design, briefing and production
- Music Marketing: Be part of the Music Marketing group to ensure all sales requirements are covered and discussed with the sales team
- Event Marketing and Sponsorship: Support and execution of all UK events and sponsorships
- 3+ years of experience in a B2B marketing role
- very organized person with attention to detail
- good administrative skills to handle several projects at the same time
- good relationship with the various stakeholders
- can work independently and motivated
- “Practical approach
- High level of self-awareness
- Time management skills
- Process-oriented and detail-oriented
- Stakeholder management
- Results oriented and committed.
- Passion for music, culture and the creative industries at large
This summarizes the main key responsibilities of your role, but there may be other reasonable requests made and other responsibilities included from time to time.
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary bonus
- Private health
- 25 vacation days per year
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY, EQUITY AND INCLUSION
At Audio Network, we celebrate originality – it’s a key part of our business. We truly believe that in order to create the highest quality experience, for everyone, we need diverse teams, telling diverse stories. We are committed to building these teams and we always strive to ensure that everyone has the power to be fully and unique at work each day. Each Audio Networker is unique, but they are all treated the same: with dignity, respect, compassion and equality.
We are committed to making all employment decisions regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age , marital status or any other status protected by law. If you are contacted for a job offer, please let us know of any accommodations needed to ensure you have access to a fair and equitable process.